Tomando, as the owner of the Tomando.pl trademark, including but not limited to the www address. tomando.pl, uses the Website to inform about its products and company information, but also to collect and process personal data collected when visiting the website, necessary to provide services and functionalities.
Tomando respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting your personal data. This privacy statement identifies and describes the types of personal information that may be collected from you when you visit the sites, how that information is used when it is shared with third parties, and how to protect that information.
The administrator of personal data is ITS ELEKTRONIK Andrzej Zagrodny, registered in Poland under the number NIP 8961345709< /strong> whose seat is located at ul. Mickiewicza 25A, 55-095 Mirków.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT THEM
1. Information we collect about you:
- when you provide personal information by phone or e-mail
- if you ask us to keep in touch with you;
- if you contact or correspond with us (for example, by telephone, e-mail or otherwise) to obtain more information about a product or after-sales care and support services, to report a problem with the website or product, or for any for any other reason.
The personal data you provide to us may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, identification data (NIP, REGON) and any other information that is necessary for us.
2. Information we receive from other sources about you
We work closely with third parties, such as business partners, technical, payment and delivery subcontractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. If we receive information about you, we will always seek assurance that it is provided in accordance with data protection laws and that it is transparent to you that it can be shared. We may use this information to update our information about you to maintain its accuracy.
3. Why we collect data
Tomando may use the above personal data held about you for the following purposes (purposes for which we need your consent are marked *):
- to perform obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us and to provide the information, products and services you request, i.e. to process and fulfill orders and to process payments;
- to help us identify you;
- to manage and improve the Website and the services provided through the Website;
- adapting the content of our website to your needs and preferences *;
- manage the security of the Website and the data collected through it;
- to provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the data;
- to prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, violations of law and other misuse of the Service and to enforce our general terms and conditions;
- to respond to any inquiries, correspondence, concerns or complaints;
- for our internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and troubleshooting purposes;
- notifying you of changes to any element of the Website;
- measuring and understanding the effectiveness of the advertising we deliver to you and others;
- to provide suggestions and recommendations for other products or services that may be of interest to you *.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
For some uses of personal data (as described above), there is a legal basis under applicable data protection laws for us to use suchpersonal data without your consent (these uses are not marked *).
This includes, for example, where it is necessary for us to use this information to enter into a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you, such as processing ordering, providing care to support services for you or managing the online account we provide to you. It also includes circumstances (such as described below) where we have a legitimate reason to use your data, provided that appropriate action is taken in relation to your rights and interests:
- to ensure the efficient organization of our database;
- to conduct data research and analysis (including purchase information) as this helps us to better understand who our customers are and how they interact with Tomando;
- to improve and ensure the security of the Website (for example, for statistical, testing and analytical purposes, troubleshooting); and
Where consent is required for our use of your personal information, by ticking the appropriate consent box or otherwise providing consent (for example, by email, providing optional information, verbally in store or on the store card), you consent to our use of this personal data for the purposes covered by the specific consent you have given. For example, we only process your personal data for marketing purposes if we obtain your consent.
The website contains a number of contact forms. The data collected from the forms is collected and processed only to meet your request. This data is not shared with companies outside Tomando.
We use certain tools, such as cookies, to collect data about your visit to the website, such as device ID or unique identifier, device type, computer and connection information, statistics page views, traffic to and from the site, referrer URL, Internet Protocol (?IP?) address, and standard web log information.
Cookies are distributed by servers and no one can access the information they contain. The information stored in cookies is collected directly and automatically by the Website and processed in an aggregate and anonymous manner.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal information and will be discarded when you close your browser.
Tomando uses the following types of cookies:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES: These cookies are essential to enable you to browse the Site. Without these cookies, services offered by the Site (such as using a shopping bag or accessing order history) cannot be provided.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: These cookies are used to measure and analyze how visitors use the Website (for example, website traffic, total sales through the Website, pages visited the most and pages from which users receive notifications about errors) in order to constantly improve the Website. All information collected by these cookies is in anonymous form (even if it has been provided to third parties) and is not used to identify you.
- FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES: These cookies are not essential for the Website to function, but they allow the Website to remember your choices and/or preferences (such as your username, language or the region you are in) in order to offer you advanced, simplified and personalized features.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND ACCESS TO SOCIAL MEDIA: Please note that if you share content from the Service through third party websites (e.g. social networking sites), you may receive cookies from those websites. This happens when you log into our Service using your social media profile information. Your activity on our Website then becomes subject to the privacy policies of other websites/social networking sites. The INDIGO group does not control the setting of these cookies and encourages you to refer to the websites of the relevant social media providers for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. You should also review the privacy policies of these sites and how they handle information they access as a result of your decision to log into our site using your social profile information.
EMBODIED CONTENT OF OTHER SITES
Articles on this Site may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in a similar way as if the user had visited the site directly.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
To ensure the correct operation of the Website and the provision of services, your data may be made available to the following entities:
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP DATA
If you are a user who has used the contact form, your data is processed only for the purpose and for the duration of correspondence. These data are not further processed, however, they are archived in the e-mail program in order to preserve the history of correspondence. These data are stored for a period of 2 years.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO YOUR DATA
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access. You have the right to access the data we hold about you. We will need to prove your identity before we share personal information with you.
- Repair or delete. You have the right to ask that any personal information we hold about you be corrected or deleted (unless we have a legal right or obligation to retain it).
- Restriction. You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data if the data is inaccurate, our use of the information is unlawful, or if we no longer need to use the data for the purposes for which we hold it.
- Change of preferences. You can change your data processing preferences at any time. For example, if you have consented to direct marketing but have changed your mind, you can opt out of receiving thesea marketing messages by contacting us using the details provided below or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the correspondence received.
- Automated decision making. If you have any questions about our automated decision-making processes or their accuracy, please let us know or, to change your preferences, see above.
- Data transfer. You have the right to obtain the personal data we hold about you in a structured, electronic format and to transmit such data to another data controller where it is (a) personal data that you have provided to us and (b) if they process this data based on your consent (such as information about marketing preferences) or in order to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to manage your online account).
- Complaints. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, please contact us. If you are still not satisfied, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
To exercise any of the rights listed above, write to us at: Tomando, Mickiewicza 25A, < strong>55-095 Mirków, or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
If you ask us to stop processing your personal information in a certain way or to delete your personal information and such processing or information is needed to facilitate the use of the Website or is required, to enable us to provide services (such as how to manage your online account), you may not be able to use the Site or service as before.
This does not include your right to object to direct marketing, which can be exercised at any time without restriction. Please allow at least 3 business days for your request to be processed.
The rights listed above do not extend to non-personal data.
This does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
All data transmitted is encrypted and secured with an SSL security certificate.